Gifts in Kind
There are many gifts in kind which can benefit the EAT Foundation.
- Provide funding for meals
- Provide the meal(s) during the workshops
- Snacks throughout the
- Host educators in your home
- Provide transportation
- Goodies for classrooms (educational posters, recipes, pencils, pens, etc.)
- Lesson plans for the educators
- Advertising opportunities for educators
- and much, much more.
This is not a complete list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.707.8823 for more details.
Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you for your support!
The E.A.T. Foundation is a non-profit foundation operated by volunteers established by the Kings County Farm Bureau with the mission “To provide educators with hands-on learning in food and fiber production, agriculture technologies, and the protection of natural resources so that they are inspired to teach future generations about how vital agriculture and rural stewardship are to a healthy society.